Thursday, August 16, 2007

February 2004 scrapbooked...

You might be thinking I am neglecting my children to do these layouts...the truth is I have lucked out so far with pages I made last year (last year's attempt to use my stash...I started to randomly make pages from my Memories class kits in hopes of getting caught up someday...)
Like yesterday, this was actually a one page kit (I think the right page). I used the scraps from the kit to create the left page. The stitching is actually rub-ons that were included in the kit. All I had to do to complete was mat my photos on white cs, print out my journaling, and use my QK Paige font for the title. I'm liking this instant gratification...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

not at all :-) silly and very cute! keep it goin!

lauren bergold said...

you are crafty *AND* smart--clearly an unbeatable combination!!!