Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Scrapbook layout for January 2004


Here are my little cuties at age 19 months. This one was easy. I made this layout about a year ago, so all I had to do was crop my photos, mount on white cs, then journal. My journaling is usually minimal; in this case it involved their names and the date (bottom right corner) on white cs, then punched with the SU! slot punch. I love that punch! Anyway, I forgot how much Julia liked her "hats". In these pictures she is wearing a Coldstone Creamery ice cream bucket, and my Washington Redskins hat I wore in elementary school (I told you I saved everything!) Julia is my blue-eyed girl (light brown/almost blonde and Kathryn is the brown-eyed beauty/brunette. (I think if you click the pic you can see more detail.) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

that is so sweet! I love the picutres of the two of them...and you KNOW I love PINK!!!

they are gorgeous kids!

Tracy said...

OHHHHHHHHH HOW CUTE!
i don't remember this lo - was it a class too? its adorable and i adore that slot punch too.
the girls were absolutely precious (and even cuter now :-))
go june
go june
go june!

lauren bergold said...

oh HOW SWEET is this??! (they are adorrrrrrrrrrrrrable, too!) you are rockin' & rollin' girl! :)