Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Many Joys


I remember seeing this card on the Hero Arts website around 3 years ago (?) I made this set because I was thinking of one of Kathryn's kindergarten team teachers, "Miss Joy." She IS such a joy, too. She is always smiling and her enthusiasm in working with 22 kindergartners is contagious! I am going to see her tomorrow. Wednesday is usually my day to run the parent table in Kathryn's class (always an arts & crafts item!)
Anyway, I had some Hanko Japenese cardstock I purchased from Camie's Paperie in Purcellville, VA before she closed her store last year. I also owned the "Joy" stamp from Hero Arts, the EK Success tree punch, MM small buttons, and stickles all in my stash. I love this card, but I do not know who to credit for the original design other than to say "Hero Arts" website. I have not created a June Houck original in a long time. I hope to find my mojo soon :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

its a very cute card and the teacher will love it. and honey you made it so there! its yours :-)
and i miss Cami's....

joy said...

June--Thank you so much for these precious cards! I love your crafty style and absolutely believe all the credit should be yours! Thank you also for your kind words, I love my job :) It was great seeing you today...thank you again for creating these for me to share with my family for the holidays!

Miss Joy