Monday, November 26, 2007

Paper Purse w/ 4 notecards

Ingredients:
1 @12"x12" Sharon Ann paper,
4 @ 3"x6" Bazzill cs, scored & folded,
Amercan Crafts rub-ons "Ginger" font,
American Crafts double-sided ribbon, and
scallop and circle punches from coordinating Sharon Ann paper

For mass production and speed, use Cricut for circles and scallop punches OR SU! punches. The "purse" is one entire sheet of 12x12, scored and folded...no cutting involved! I learned how to make the "purse" from Sue(http://www.welovetostamp.com/). Isn't she awesome?

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

Love your notecards, they are so sweet! Ive only had my scallop punch for a few days, and it's my favourite thing at the mo!
Love your stripy paper purse too!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Simple? I think they're simply sweet! Thanks for playing along June! Take care,
xoxo,
N

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I gasped when I saw this, it is so cool! Neat!

Michele Kovack said...

What a great gift idea! Love everything about it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Great job with the notecards. They're adorable. Love the striped paper and the colors you worked with.

Amy Sheffer said...

p.s. yes, Sue is awesome ;)

Tracy said...

i think i want a purse just like that... i love that paper!