Friday, February 8, 2008

Be Mine, Cosmo Cricket!


I am so excited about my QVC Cosmo Cricket order. It is now $4 more than the special they had earlier this week, but still a good value if you are interested! The box kit includes 2 8x8 albums, an 8.5x5.5 accordian album and 6 tags to fit in the pockets, 4 cards and lined envelopes, cs shapes, phrases, dps, chipboard pieces, beads, plastic punch outs, vellum flowers, metals, buttons, wire, etc. Fun stuff! It comes in red or blue. Of course I chose red (my FAVORITE color!) Go check it out... www.qvc.com item #F04279 (that is a zero, not the letter o). It may be shipped in 44 more days (but who's counting...LOL). Ah, so the card I posted today is Cosmo Cricket paper. Shocking, huh? The teal cs is Bazzill, the brads DCWV, the mini slot punch & ticket punch are both SU!, and black grossgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

i'm excited to see that kit when you do get it
this card is nice - like the layers and the ticket punch corners