Monday, April 7, 2008

I C.A.S.E.d Amy Sheffer


I have admired this card my friend, Amy Sheffer (http://pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/), made (pink; pictured right). Actually, I admire all of her cards, but this one made me go buy the stamp set (SU! "Heartfelt Thanks"). I called Amy this morning to make sure she didn't mind if I CASEd her card.
I did not have the large rhombus stamp she used, but I had a smaller rhombus background stamp (also SU!). I used polka dot ribbon (Michael's) and a small what flower brad (Queen & Co.) I also did not have two-tone pink cs like Amy's (I find the contrast striking, don't you?) I did have this green cs "citrus" from ACMoore that I have never been able to match, so I paired it with another green cs (also from ACMoore). The "happy birthday" sentiment is also SU!.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well i love BOTH of these, obviously! amy made a wonderful card to start with, but you have taken her ideas and made them your own! WOW! gorgeous!

Corie said...

Love these -- so pretty!!

Ila said...

These cards are both Gorgeous!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh June, I'm squealing!!! Your version turned out GREAT!!!