Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just Rite Stationery

I had just a little of this SU! dp left from this chipboard clipboard project from earlier this year. I had enough to make 3 portrait and 3 landscape orientations of the card set pictured. This set will go to dh's little cousin, Alice. We are headed back to NC in ten days for Alice's bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bridesmaid's luncheon, and wedding. PHEW! It will be an event-filled Columbus Day weekend. This is my first attempt using my new Just Rite stamp set. I could not find any cs to coordinate with the dp, then I remembered the 5x7 Bazzill pads that Mike's had on clearance last month. Only $4/pad! I bought one of each color palette.

But you know what made this even better? The card base is Mike's Value Pack cards that are not quite A2 (4x 5.5). If I leave a .25 border, the Bazzill should be cut at 3.5x 5...exactly 1/2 of the 5x7! WAHOO!!! NO SCRAPS :)


I eked out one more scalloped circle out of the scrap dp and stamped one more monogram on whisper white, added the ribbon for this finished product to put with our gifts to Ali.

And I used my D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder :)

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Very pretty!

Kristie said...

Oh. My. Goodness! This is simply stunning Miss June. I would be totally THRILLED to get such a gorgeous gift...Alice is very lucky indeed :)
And no scraps...I am beyond impressed with you today :0 Seriously, you are sooooo tempting me with that cuttlebug folder too...one more thing to add to my MUST HAVE list!!

lauren bergold said...

LOVE
IT!!!!!!!
(loooooooooooove it!!!)