Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Swirls & Swiss Dots

I needed to build up my Halloween stash again at Greenberry's Coffee & Tea. Lots of people purchase their cards at the last minute. Sometimes even the day after the holiday! I've sold 32 Halloween cards so far this year. (I sold 40 last year). There are only 4 cards left at each store, so I knew I had to brew up some more spooky goodness.

I purchased a 12x12 sheet of the dp when I was shopping with Leslie last Saturday. I printed off the computer 6 more quotes, "Things have not been the same since that house fell on my sister." I broke open my Queen & Co. orange and black mini brads. I used my swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder

with brads that had swirls. I used polka dot mini brads with the swiss dot embossing folder. The prima is by Bazzill, the purple cs is Bazzill, the rest of the cs is Bazzill bling. The base cards are DCWV. The haunted house is a QuicKutz die.

So after not being able to make any cards for over 2 weeks, I made 6 today :)





2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

VERY cute! And Wowza - that's a lot of cards sold! I have only sold one Halloween card this year. Different audience, I guess.

Kristie said...

I LOVE that sentiment....it cracks me up and reminds me of the Wizard of Oz...which happens to be one of my favourite books from childhood...the movie is ok too, but the book totally rocks...ah, I digress....
Awesome cards! No wonder you've sold so many. And I'm glad to hear you're back in the swing of things and we can all look forward to more June loveliness soon :)