Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cleaning Up, One Scrap at a Time

My friend, Sheryl, made this tag for me. I decided to put it on a card, so it has been sitting on my craft table with other bits and pieces. When I updated the SU school picture albums (Dec. 26th post), I thought those Creative Imaginations dps went well with the tag. I layered scraps of the dp on scraps of brown Bazzill. I had one leftover "to a deer friend" circle from the deer cards (also Dec. 26th post), so I stuck it on. So my craft table is neater by a few bits and pieces AND I have a thank you card ready to go :)

Did you see this in the Michael's ad the past 2 weeks? 40% off?! I did. I immediately thought, "I can get my Cuttlebug, QuicKutz Revolution, SU tins, SU dps, etc. off my floor!" (I'll post my new re-org tomorrow).

In the meantime, this is how I store all of my Revolution big dies and Nesties (I have circles, ovals, squares, and rectangles now!)
Any suggestions for an easier access storage solution?

4 comments:

Windy Hills said...

WOW, WOW, WOW--can't wait to see the re-org. Way to go girl! You are FABULOUS!

Sue Hyer said...

Oh my gosh, June! Are you going to get that desk? You must take pics!

Sue

Tracy said...

holy cow june - did you get that desk???
drooling here... gotta clean off the keyboard.
ok.. i'm storing my nesties in document boxes ($1 section at target; take them out of their packaging and place each set on a sheet of magnet you can get at Michael's. keeps them nice and tidy. one day when i finally see you i'll show you :-)!) i wanna see that desk!

Tracy said...

oops forget to say -love the card!