Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank You Very Moose! I Love Moose!

My dear friend, Kaye, made me this thank you card a few years ago (when these SU tag & tag stamps were brand spankin' new.)

I have wanted to CASE it, and I finally did it! I've been trying to make cards lately to accomplish two things:
1. Build up my stash to take to the coffee shops.
2. Thank you notes for Christmas gifts.

I've done a pretty good job of both (you've seen them all in my previous December posts.). All my thank you notes are now caught up (I wrote out a dozen more yesterday).


Here is my CASE of Kaye's card. I made a dozen of these.
They are packaged and invoiced and 4 will go to each store.


By popular demand (okay, maybe just Leslie), this is the Great Impressions stamp I used to make my "to a deer friend" cards:
Moose and scarf

I hope you all had a Merry Christmoose!

1 comment:

Windy Hills said...

Fabulous, fabulous! The new year will bring many fine creations from
you, and we can't wait to see them.