Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Grandma & Grandpa!


I spent ~one hour yesterday perusing various sketches and trying to coordinate papers for a multi-layered card.
I finally had a plan (that I wasn't crazy about) and started cutting the dp and cs. I cut the choc. chip layer, some river rock cs, and three dps. As I was cutting, one dp flipped over, and I scrapped the original plan. I used the reverse side of what I originally intended and the choc. chip.
Yep, that's it! I ran my gold Pilot pen around the edges of the dp and choc. chip layers, mounted together, added some choc. chip ribbon, and a Class-A-Peels sticker. I mounted on a cream card.
This is going in the mail this morning. Friday is my Grandma & Grandpa's 65th wedding anniversary :)

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Beautiful paper! I would hate to cover it up! Isn't it fun how this stuff just "happens" sometimes?

Windy Hills said...

This is absolutely beautiful and I know they will appreciate your continued thoughtfulness.

Corie said...

Oh -- very elegant, perfect card!

lauren bergold said...

65th anniversary??!?!!!
what's the gift for THAT, kryptonite??!??!?!? :)
(happy♥happy♥happy anniversary to those kerrrrrrrrrayyyyzee kids!)