Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenges Prizes & A Blog Award



These are my winnings from Cuttlebug Challenges # 24: Cuttlebug Meets Cupcake. A heartfelt thanks to Maggie, for sending out my cool prizes, and to all of you who voted for me :)



My award comes from my dear Design Diva friend, Deanna:
"Thank you for influencing me to start a blog and helping me out all along the way! This has been such a fun journey so far! :)"
Isn't she a sweetie? The fact is Deanna has taught ME a lot about blogging. Just yesterday I started adding people from my favorites to my dashboard as blogs I follow. I hope to add a dozen or so each day until I complete my never ending list. So now instead of clicking a gazillion blogs from my "blog favorites" on my computer I now just check my dashboard to see if people I follow have posted. Before now I rarely had enough time to leave comments (I mostly lurked...LOL). Now I have time to leave comments more often.
The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I choose the following bloggers (in no particular order!!!)
Lauren ...all the GOOD blog names were taken...
Kristie Crafty Life, the Paper Universe & Everything Kristie
Corie Creations By Corie
Leslie The Crooked Stamper
Cassie For The Art Of It
Silke Silli
Chrissie Simply One of a Kind
Amy Pickled Paper Designs




6 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Loving your prizes. How fun is that ?! They look like some really cool dies! Enjoy, you deserve them!!............deanna

www.girlsinthecraft.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

What a sweet treat in my email this morning June! Thank you - from the bottom of my heart Thank You!!! I'm so glad you've been joining in at CBC as it's introduced me to your work and whata delight it always is!!

Cool prizes - I'm totally drooling!! You soooo deserved that win!

I smiled when I read about your blog discoveries. I remember when I discovered Google Reader. It is amazing how much faster you can bloghop now!! If you find out how to add more hours to YOUR day...but not every else's...please clue me in as I still don't have time to hit all the ones I want every day! *grin*

Have a wonderful weekend! I know it's only Thursday but we are leaving here in a bit so it feels like the weekend for me!

Silli said...

Hello June, congrats for your goodies... I am happy for you! many thanks for the award...;-) You make me happy... HAve a nice day. Hugs from Silke

Chrissie said...

Lucky you to win those lovely things and lucky me for being nominsted for this award. Thank you so much June, I'm really flattered that you thought of me. Now to think who I am going to pass it on to!
Chrissie

Leslie Hanna said...

That is some sweet loot you've got there, Missy! Congrats on the win!

And thankyouthankyouthankyou for the award! I am so honored! ;-)

Kristie said...

Thank you so much for that June...I logged on to check my emails here at Madonna's place to find this sweet surprise! Nice lot of loot you scored there too...well done!