Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Gift of Love

I received this "Gift of Love" from Cassie. I "met" Cassie through the Cuttlebug Challenges blog. Cassie is a design team member there and she leaves such lovely comments. She is one of my newest blog friends, and I treasure her friendship.

I am supposed to pass on this award to five others. The ladies I am choosing are great artists, but they are even better friends. Cassie would be on my list, but since she chose me first, I will choose some more equally deserving ladies. Hop over to Cassie's blog, For the Art of It, then continue to these blogs:

Lauren ...all the GOOD blog names were taken...
Kristie Crafty Life, the Paper Universe & Everything Kristie
Leslie The Crooked Stamper
Deanna Girls in "The Craft"
Silke Silli
Chrissie Simply One of a Kind
Amy Pickled Paper Designs
Chris Sketching Stamper
Heather Rica's Haven

* I would also nominate Design Diva friend, Sheryl, but she is not interested in blogging. She makes lovely cards! In fact she gave me a card just yesterday and I love it!!! Maybe I should blog it for her :)

** You may be thinking, "June used to be a math teacher? And she can't count to five?" There are so many wonderful, deserving ladies out there I could not limit it to five. Consider yourself nominated too if you are reading this post!

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thank you SO much June!
I think it's strange how folk we have never met seem to become real friends. You are certainly among that group for me. I love to see and admire your work and feel honoured to know that you think in similar terms of me.
Thank you enormously for this award. I truly appreciate it.
Chrissie

Girlsinthecraft said...

Thank you dear friend. You know how much this means to me! I admire all your work and feel so fortunate to get to see you in action creating your works of art! I will proudly post this on my blog and it will evoke a special feeling everytime I see it..........deanna

Heather said...

Hi June, thanks so much for this my friend - I feel both honoured and flattered you chose to pass it on to me. It has cheered me up on what has been a horrible week. Hay fever raging, mojo gone missing and on Thrs. night I has a sneezing fit and knocked a glass of water all over a DT card I was just finishing. I just burst into tears, remade the card and gave up crafting and blogging for the rest of this week. Feeling better now so thanks for that!!
hugs Heather xx

Kristie said...

Thank you so much for this June...I truly appreciate it! And I'm so glad that we "met" and became such great friends...blogging has given me the opportunity to met and befriend so many wonderful and talented women and you are right at the top of that list. I admire you for so many reasons, not just your amazing cardmaking skills :) I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day and are spoilt rotten :) Hugs, Kristie

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh TA v much! what a lovely award, and of course you know the sentiment goes in both directions! ♥♥♥

Silli said...

June, you are so sweet. Many thanks for them! Hugs from Silke

Chris said...

Hi June, thanks so much for this lovely award, it's such an honour to receive it from you! Thank you also for your lovely words, right back at you Sweetie, I'm so glad I've met you through the challenges and I admire you and your work very much...well you know that already :D I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day, I know you got your present early, lucky girl, enjoy it and the rest of your special day. Hugs to you my friend. Chris :)