Friday, July 31, 2009

I won at USE IT Challenges and I got another award :)


What a wonderful way to start the weekend! I won Use It Challenge # 20 and I received this circle of friends award from lovely Alysabeth of Layin' Rubber Ink. I adore Alysabeth's blog and her creative style. Go check her blog out and click on "follow"; she's that fab :)

The sweetest part of receiving blog awards is passing them on. I would like to send this award on to Lauren, Leslie, Kristie, Deanna, Silke K., AlienAnessa, KathyJ (Wattle), Chrissie, Chris, Debbie, and Madonna Dunn.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Alysabeth said...

Congrats on your challenge win:o)

Chrissie said...

Congratulations on winning the Use It Challenge June, and thank you SO much for thinking of me for this fabulous Circle of Friends
award. I really will enjoy my weekend now! Bless you & thank you!
Chrissie

Steph Zerbe said...

Congrats!!
And thanks for visiting my blog today and wishing me to get scraps and sweets! I hope so too!!!

Chris said...

Congrats on winning the Use It challenge June, I agree, a great start to the weekend. Also congrats on your award and thank you for thinking of me to pass it on to, I really appreciate it. See you tomorrow. Chris

Silli said...

YOU MAKE MY DAY! June, you are so very sweet. Man, many thanks for the awards... Thats so cool. Hugs and happy weekend my friend!

Deb said...

Congrats June!!! You are so deserving!!!! Thank you for thinking of me and passing on the award! :-)

Leslie Hanna said...

Congrats, as always, June! You really need an Awards page just to keep all these!

And thanks for thinking of me. :-)

Kathy Jones said...

Aren't you sweet!!! Thanks for thinking of me!! :)

Kristie said...

Congrats on your win...truly well deserved :)
Thanks for thinking of me again...I'm quite sure that almost all of my blog awards come from you...no wonder I adore you ♥