Monday, July 6, 2009

Who is the president of the United States?

Card-wise I have nothing to show you. I haven't even been in my craft room since Saturday :( Hopefully soon?

I do have a funny dialogue to share with you involving my dear daughter and her speech therapist that took place today:

ST: Who is the president of the United States?
DD: George Washington.
ST: George Washington was the first president. Who is president right now?
DD: Abraham Lincoln.
ST: He was the sixteenth president. Who is president right now, Barack ____?
DD: o-lee

Get it? Broccoli. She is so funny...I suppose we need to work on our history a little more :)

9 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

LOL! Did the ST crack up or keep a straight face? You DO know there is/was a guy in Hollywood with the last name of Broccoli ...

Girlsinthecraft said...

That is hilarious!!! I just love those kind of moments!

Hope you get to craft soon.......d

Deb said...

Oh June, that is absolutely priceless!! What a great scrapbook page that would be!!! :-)

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Hilarious and adorable!

Amy Sheffer said...

I really did LOL!! So adorable. You WILL be scrapping this, right?? I was admiring your beautiful cards while at Greenberry's this morning!!

Kathy Jones said...

LOL!!!! That's hilarious!!! :)

AlienAnessa said...

Oh my holy goodness, that is absolutely adorable! I would have wet myself from laughter!! =)

stampmonkey said...

That is too funny! Like some of the others have said, that story needs to be memorialized on a LO. Kids...what a great source for daily humor!

lauren bergold said...

♥♥♥HA!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥

ok, see, i'm impressed that said brilliant girl knows TWO fab presidents...AND...a superfood!!!!!!! so she's sound in politics AND nutrition...any chance she could be ready to run in 2016...when barack o'lee steps down we're going to need a strong & adorable dem to replace him...i'm just sayin'... :)