Monday, January 11, 2010

Mojo Monday - Happy Valentine's Day

I need to get started on making Valentines. I decided to start with my scrap bags (I sort by vendor and by collection.) I've had these BoBunny Forget Me Knots papers for years! I've made countless cards and mini books from it. Now I am left with 6"x 12" of the daisy print and tinier scraps of the rest. I still love it!

Today is Monday, and that means it is time for another one of Julee's sketches :) I sorted my scraps, made a quilt top note die (my tutorial is here) and followed Julee's Mojo Monday sketch #121. I added an EK Success epoxy heart and a BasicGrey rub-on (sentiment).

11 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

CUTE, as EVER! I'm thinking I'll just GIVE AWAY all my scraps and start over.

Deb said...

wow, love this card and the paper June!! Thanks for the inspriation!!

Windy Hills said...

Love the way you used the scraps. Now I'm off to my pile of scraps to sort.

Kay said...

So pretty, June! ♥♥ Kay

Anonymous said...

Love it! Such a great idea to use up scraps, and a very pretty card...

Ila said...

Gorgeous card June!!..I love the papers and your quilt top layer!!..Hugs, Ila

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! It always amazes me how you can make such beautiful things with your scraps. I'm so bad at organizing mine! Hey, still interested in going to Angela's this wed. 13th? Let me know! Hugs, Anjou

2muchpaper said...

Beautiful card made by a beautiful lady.

Vera Matson said...

Hey June! I didn't realize you were a degigner with the cuttlebug challenge blog! Awesome!

lauren bergold said...

holllllllllllllly moly, missus! you are the QUEEN of usin' up scraps in brilliant and fabulous ways!!! love the combination of patterns and those teeeeeny black mats that just set the papers off so well!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I so love your paper and color choices!! xoxoxox