Friday, January 1, 2010

Thank You x4

I am rockin' creative blog post titles :) I am caught up on my thank you notes! I CASEd myself for these cards (see previous post & tutorial here.) I used four coordinating papers, which I personally prefer to just two, but sometimes you just have to go with the papers you have.

Happy 2010! I am truly thankful for you, my blog friends. It means the world to me that you stop by and especially when you have time to leave a comment. I am overwhelmed by the talent and inspiration from all over the world right at my fingertips. I can't believe I have been blogging for 2.5 years already. I am grateful for the friends I made early on as well as the more recent acquaintances. Blogging is a wonderful world. So many lovely people sharing their individual talents!

May you and your families have a happy and healthy 2010.

June

17 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Well done my friend! Love the design. Sweet to be able to 'case' yourself ;) Love your papers and how you used the 4 different papers! Happy New Year............deanna

Silli said...

Hello dear June, the cards are very pretty.I love the idea! The papers are fab! Big hugs and happy New Year!

Linda Brun said...

June, Love the colors and design in these 4 cards.
Wishing you and your family all the best for 2010.

Hugs

Julie M said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, June. Love these cards, lovely colour scheme.

Julie :o)

Anonymous said...

June, I not only love the design but the colors are awesome... I wish you and your family a blessed New Year!

Amy Sheffer said...

Happy New Year, girlfriend! Your card is awesome! Love those papers and the quilt block effect within the top note die!

stampmonkey said...

Happy New Year, June! You did such a great job with the quilted/patchwork look on your cards --they're so pretty!! I agree with your preference for three patterned papers as opposed to just two, but your birthday cards are very cute too! tfs

Leslie Hanna said...

Beautiful, as always! This could be one of my favorite SU papers ever. VERY nice.

Deb said...

Gorgeous cards June! Love the dsp and the top note die too.

Rebekah Williams said...

Ditto, June. All the best in the new year!

jjcreations said...

Wow, fantastic cards! I love the design idea - I may be casing!

Bea van Ette said...

Hello,

All the best for 2010!

Greetings, Bea

SmilynStef said...

These are fantastic ... love how those patterns combine.

Anonymous said...

Those cards are absolutely stinkin' fantastic, my dear!!!

Tracy said...

love these :-) and stoooooooop torturing me with that top note die! LOL i may end up with it afterall... but i'm trying my best to resist that big shot

lauren bergold said...

♥happyHAPPYhappy new year!!!♥

i seriously doubt you'll be shocked to know that i love the FOUR PATTERNED version of this gorgeous card EVEN MORE (perhaps even twice as much??!) as the two patterned one! which is sayin' somethin' i assure you!!!

♥LOVE♥ these!!!!!!

(maybe this will be the year i LEARN from you oh wise one and start multi-producing, too!!!)

(ok...MAYBE...) :)

Helen F. said...

Ohhh, these note cards are gorgeous. I just love how you CASEd yourself~too funny :o)