Friday, June 18, 2010

Thanks a Latte, Regina!

I purchased another cutting file from The Cutting Cafe (I am sensing a new addiction...)
My first template was a tie cutting file. I posted two cards on my blog (here). Regina Easter, owner of The Cutting Cafe posted my cards on her website in the customer gallery! Thanks a Latte, Regina :)

My card also works for the current challenge at Everything but the Kitchen Sink!

I actually made this card for my daughters' speech therapist. Today is the last day of school, so I need to run this up to her so she knows how much we appreciate her. I filled the treat cup with dark chocolate covered coffee beans (yep, just like my paper cupcake from yesterday's post!)

Happy Friday!!!

11 comments:

Crazie Kat said...

This is adorable! I am heading over to The Cutting Cafe. Thanks for the idea.

2muchpaper said...

I can smell the coffee. Your daughter's teacher must be very special.

Heather said...

Hi June, hope you're well sweetie.
Love your cup and the dramatic papers you've chosen really add impact and so beautifully made. Oooh - I love chocolate coated coffee beans, those and wasabi peas, yummy!!
hugs Heather xx

Kathy Jones said...

What a cute idea!!! Love your coffee cup shape!!!!

Winter said...

Too cute! I love it and I bet she did too! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Linda Brun said...

June, really love the idea with the beans in the middle. Georgeous card. Also love the new look on your blog. Hugs

Ann said...

This is fantastic! Love how the candy coordinates with the coffee cup! Bet she loved it! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls!

Kay said...

So creative, June! I would have never thought to add the coffee beans! This is a wonderful gift and I LOVE this idea! Yes, Regina's goodies are addictive. Have fun, sweetie!!! ♥♥ Kay

lauren bergold said...

well, this is a latte FABULOUSNESS if you ask me!!! ♥♥♥ i love regina's patterns, too, and this is totally making me want more!!! such a clever & awesome teacher gift, too! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Wow that is so creative and fun! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

Helen F. said...

Love your 'new addiction', June! Such an adorable card AND great gift idea :^)