Friday, October 1, 2010

Me & My Happy Place - Happy World Card Making Day!


At Cuttlebug Challenge blog we are celebrating World Card Making Day by creating cards using our favorite technique(s). I added my card to a LO of me in my happy place...my craft room :)

Some of my favorite techniques are:
Cuttlebug embossing (Swiss Dots on Tilda's dress),
stamp and color with copic markers,
paper piece (Tilda's dress & socks),
doodle (little black triangle dots on top note die),
lots of layers,
and paper pierce (bottom layer of designer paper by Making Memories).

Will you celebrate with us? Go to Cuttlebug Challenge blog Be Inspired #103.
Your Challenge
What:One of the amazing things about this hobby is the amazing people you meet, and this week as we celebrating World Card Making Day, your Challenge is to create a favorite card with a favorite technique and send it to a friend just because.
We would love to see the projects you have created for World Card Making Day, we have included Inlinz for you.

How: Enter to win the two cartridges by becoming a follower and leaving comments on all the posts. Yes, it is that easy! And don't forget to tell your friends...
You have until October 9th to leave comments, and winners will be announced on October 10th!

Prizes: We are giving out 1 Cricut Home Decor Cartridge & 1 Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge.

Go create! Happy crafting :)

8 comments:

Windy Hills said...

OMG--your room is so organized! I wish I could same the same for mine. Now you have given me inspiration. Wonderful layout.

Kard Queen said...

This is a fabulous LO and good job coordinating everything. You really do love your craft room!

Jenn K said...

Great layout!! My happy place is in my craft room too...

Kay said...

Fabulous layout!! That photo of you is absolutely the cutest!!! You're so blessed to have your very own personal "happy place"! Enjoy World Card Making Day, my dear! ♥♥ Kay

stampmonkey said...

There's that sweet Tilda again! ;D Your 'happy place' LO makes *ME* happy! Looks like you're definitely the queen of your castle --great crafty space!

hugs to you,
Christi

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Great pic! And your stampy space is so CLEAN! (jealous)

Anonymous said...

Yahahahah fab card!!
Fab photos your craft room looks amazing June....love it TFS:) xxx

Maria Sabina R said...

your room is so organized! really nice! thanks for sharing!