Friday, December 3, 2010

Buzz, Brag & Bee Happy Friday: ATC swap

I have a small group of very special paper-crafty girlfriends (Deanna, Sheryl, and Chris). We try to get together the first Friday of each month to share, laugh, and enable each other. Deanna named us the "Design Divas." On occasion, we set an optional monthly challenge. Deanna set the current challenge: create 3 ATC cards to swap with each other at the next meeting...which begins this morning @ 9:30am!!!

These are my ATCs ready to go. I am anxious to see the ones I will receive from the other divas.

Have you had a crafty week? Have good news to share? Please link up your recent creation(s)/leave a comment at Betty Bee's Buzz for Buzz & Brag Friday each week.

Happy Friday, Darlings!

Supplies
papers & gems: K&Co. Que Sera Sera
rub-on sentiment: Making Memories
punch: Martha Stewart

3 comments:

Windy Hills said...

These are beautiful, and what a lovely tradition your group has started. Happy crafting!

Rosemary said...

I love your ATCs!!..It's been a long time since I was in a swap, but I have in an album all the beautiful cards I received.

Roberta said...

Lovely ATC's June ;) Just finished my {21} Day Purge of all my STUFF and I have over 200 rubber stamps on sale on my blog. All the money goes to one of my favorite charities so please check it out and tell all your friends. Thanks a bunch and have a wonderful weekend.
Fondly, Roberta