Friday, June 10, 2011

Double Blog Candy Winners (2nd post today)

Today is the day I had to randomly choose two blog candy winners.  I actually had anxiety over it, and I asked dhDH (dear husband, Doug Houck) to use random.org and give me the numbers.  The computer turned up #4 and #33.

Imagine my shock when I counted the comments and #4 is my dear friend, Court, and #33 is a blogger that I have known for almost 4 years, Smilyn Stef!  And you know what else?  Today is Court's birthday too.  WOW.  Congratulations, Ladies!  Thank you to all who participated.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

yahooo to Court and Stef!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS ladies....and Happy Birthday too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Court said...

SERIOUSLY!?!?! I can't believe it! Today is going to be GREAT!!! Thanks SOOOO much to June for such an awesome birthday surprise!!! :) Love love!

Linda Breedlove said...

Congratulations, ladies!!!!

Maria Sabina R said...

congrats ladies!!!!!! and happy bday Court!

Unknown said...

Congrats lucky ladies.. Hope you are having an awesome day!!

Hugs, Linda