Friday, May 18, 2012

My Pink Stamper Kit *exclusively* at Shop Pumpkin Spice

  I have exciting news:  Shop Pumpkin Spice is exclusively selling a My Pink Stamper "Birthday Doodles" stamp kit!  

Limited quantities are available.  The kit will go on sale today at 10am PST/1pm EST.  Order immediately to get same day priority FREE shipping.  To celebrate, Shop Pumpkin Spice and My Pink Stamper are having a hop.

  You should have gotten here from the My Pink Stamper blog hop.  If you did not get here from the My Pink Stamper blog, then please start HERE  to join in on all the fun!  If you came from sweet Saundra's blog, then you are in the right place. 


  My card is made 100% from the My Pink Stamper "Birthday Doodles" stamp kit: the image & sentiment stamps, black ink pad, acrylic block, Promarkers, and coordinating card stock:


  I fussy cut and popped up the pennant banner and the front of the gift bag.  Aren't these images fun?

  Make sure to visit the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog to participate in the challenges to WIN some awesome prizes!  Don't forget to add the "Birthday Doodles" kit to your cart...remember they go on sale at 10am PST/1pm EST today.

Your next stop will be Diana.

17 comments:

Tracy said...

Very cute card June! I love the bright colors!

DIANA L. said...

This came out super June. Isn't the banner fun to color.

Migdalia said...

Cool card!Love the bright color combo!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

SugarGem said...

Eeeeee June this is so cute. Great job.

McEwens said...

I like your color combo. good job!

artfuldelight said...

Super cute card June, so bright and colorful!!! :-)

An'Jenic G. said...

Super Cute! I love the how you place the different elements. TFS AJ~

readysetstamp said...

June you did an incredible job! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Maria said...

Love the bright, fun way you colored the images June!

Saundra said...

June, you card is so fun! I love the bright colors!!

Hugs, Saundra :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, my sweet friend!! You are a much better crafter than I am; I seriously don't think I could create very much with the items in that kit. Just don't got the mad skills or something!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeee the colors, and LOVING the banner and the balloons!!!!

Lezlye said...

Great Card June, this sure was fun!

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the banner stamp. Great vibrant colors.
Ogdendoll @gmail.com

Val said...

Fun card! Love the bright colors, and your clean & simple style is right up my alley! TFS!

~Val
Izzyw0611@yahoo.com

Missy said...

Your card turned out great June, the images look so cute cut out!!

Jennifer said...

Love your card, very cute!