Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy

 Can you see the glittery pinwheels and the sheen on the clouds (look upper left)?  These KaiserCraft papers are luscious!  I fussy cut the pennant banner from the same KaiserCraft 6 1/2" pad that comes in the September 2012 Artful Delight card kit.  I stamped with one of the KaiserCraft sentiments on October Afternoon "Confetti" paper (both included in the kit.)  The orange Bazzill card stock pictured is also included in the kit.
  This card kit includes TWO clear stamp sets from KaiserCraft!  My button is from the March 2012 Artful Delight kit and the twine from the July 2011 Artful Delight kit....the kits that keep on giving ;)

  For more inspiration, go to the Artful Delight blog; you can also see the October Artful Delight kit reveal...pre-order yours today!  See you over there :)

Happy Saturday!

15 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Love this card! it is so beautiful!

snappy scrappy said...

I love this...sooo pretty!!! Lee-Ann :)

~amy~ said...

LOVE

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the way you framed the cloud paper!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi June, it was so nice to see you on my blog today. I hope all is well with you and yours. I just took a stroll through your blog. Your creative juices have really been flowing! I especially love that BasicGrey June Bug creation! Love your Happy card - love the pinwheels and clouds, and I looooove that tiny banner. Beautiful work!

MS said...

Such a fun card! Love the mini banner and how you used the cloud paper :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card June! I love this kit you used:) The stitching and the banner is a great touch! Awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Denise Price said...

This is such a happy and sparkly card--I can tell that you really enjoyed making it.

Missy said...

This is so pretty, great color combo & I like the banner over the clouds!!

Unknown said...

Your card here is so cute. I just love the cute little banner. I know it makes me happy..

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, lady, this is phenomenal! Your fussy cutting sure turned this up a notch. I absolutely loooooove that paper!!

Dixie Cochran said...

June, that's a VERY happy card! So many nice details on this one. I love pennants.

LeAnne said...

This is so stinkin' cute! It makes ME happy!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, I missed a bunch of your posts! This is so pretty! I love clouds, they make me happy (well big puffy white ones) gorgeous card June. I'm so sorry I haven't been by I'm not sure what happened?? Darn blogger :)
Hope all has been well my friend!
Shelly

Leslie Hanna said...

I love the sketch (OWH, right?)and i just got that paper and Angela's on Saturday. :)