Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice for Authentique, BoBunny, Imaginisce,My Mind's Eye, and My Pink Stamper

  Today I have a little Thursday Shop Pumpkin Spice inspiration for you.  I created this card using many and varied products I have purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice; decorative papers by Authentique and BoBunny, Bazzill card stock, button, twine, stamps, and Imaginisce gems.

  The tree image is a cling stamp by Penny Black.  I was thrilled with how crisp the image stamped the very first time!  Fabulous quality.  I also used a few items from the "Birthday Doodles" kit:  finger-friendly acrylic stamping block, My Pink Stamper hybrid ink pad, and the Cyan Promarker that I used to color the leaves.

Complete Supply List (links embedded):
Background paper:  Authentique "Gathering"
"grass" paper:  BoBunny "Serenity"
tree cling stamp:  Penny Black "Autumn Tree"
button:  My Mind's Eye "Lush 2"
twine:  My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky "Together"
ink:  My Pink Stamper "Darkest Night"  (Birthday Doodles kit)
sentiment stamp :  My Pink Stamper "Never Give Up"
dark brown card stock:  Bazzill
Promarker (tree leaves):  "Cyan" (Birthday Doodles kit)
copic markers:  B00, YG95, E29
gems:  Imaginisce
grass punch:  Martha Stewart
fence:  Cricut "Wrap It Up" cut @ 2.25"
embossing folder (on fence):  Cuttlebug "Distressed Stripes"

Thank you for stopping by, now go Shop Pumpkin Spice for everything on your wish list!  I already gave my list to Santa :)

Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such delish colors...fab card June!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the tree and that little fence!!!!

Saundra said...

Your card is beautiful, June! ~hugs, Saundra

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty,love the paper, gorgeous colours! lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The papers are so pretty and the tree is beautiful!! I love the fence!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MS said...

Beautiful card! I love how the tree is behind the fence! Love the colors too!

Windy Hills said...

This is one of your many most beautiful cards made! I particularly love the colors.

Court said...

Lady, how cute is your card!?! And how many products did you use on it!?! Way to use your stash!! :)

Denine said...

Gorgeous Card darlin! I love how you colored the tree. Don't you just love the Penny Black stamps... i am so impressed by them. I love all the colors you have on this card... Its got POP..just gorgeous!
Hugs,

Rose said...

beautiful :) love the rich colors!!