Thursday, January 17, 2013

Love and Traditions

  I think my new favorite paper company may be Carta Bella!  It is a close tie with Echo Park (it's sister company) and My Mind's Eye.  Before CB, EP, and MME, I loved BasicGrey and before BG there was Doodlebug too...all of which I purchase from Shop Pumpkin Spice.  I can get all my paper love in one shop :)

  The Carta Bella papers seem to be a heavier weight and are especially nice to work with.  I created this card completely from Carta Bella "Traditions", kraft card stock, and a button and twine from the Shop Pumpkin Spice "Winterland Fun" December kit.  The sketch was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Kimber.

  My tag was created using a circle punch in the CB "Traditions" paper and kraft card stock.

Happy Thursday!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...such a pretty card! love what you did with the tag!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty...love the tag! Lee-Ann :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!

Court said...

WOOT WOOT! You ARE BACK. Want to play? I need to get something crafty done! :)

Arlene said...

Beautiful card June. Love the way you turned the tag upside down.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty tag my friend. I just love the papers you used.

Hugs~

MS said...

oh oh! Adorable. The colors and texture just so pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Lovely card Jun! The papers are awesome and love your assorted sized hearts..I like the idea of the tag to:) Very creative!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diane Hodrick said...

That is some fabulous paper, June!