Wednesday, June 12, 2013

For some BERRY sweet people...water bottle tags

  I try to come up with teacher gifts for holidays, teacher appreciation, and end-of-year and I don't repeat the same gifts because my twin girls have had some of the same teachers since pre-school.  For the end-of-year gifts I decided to make water bottle tags.  I attached 3 powdered flavor mixes with glue dots to my card stock tag.  I created the tag from my Cricut Imagine, stamped a sentiment, and added a Bazzill jumbo brad.

  These are a few of their fifth grade Autism teachers, who have known Julia and Kathryn since my twins were four years old:
 (5th grade promotion)

  Oof!  I am fighting back tears over this picture.  We will miss the wonderful staff more than they can imagine.  I honestly feel like I have the two most-loved girls in the world.  Everyone at this elementary school has embraced my daughters.  And not just the teachers!  There are so many typical children that have taken the time to enter Julia or Kathryn's "world" by doing the things my children enjoy.

Here are my girls on the last day of elementary school (last Thursday):

And the rest of the water bottle tags I made:
  Happy Wednesday!


13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a sweet gift and what sweet pics!! Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Migdalia said...

I love this idea!!Might scrap-lift this on for my goddaughters birthday.TFS... Beautiful pictures of your daughters.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Claudine said...

Wow, these are fantastic June! So clever and quite cute! Your girls are adorable!!

Kard Queen said...

What precious daughters you have,and I am sure that you and your husband and all the grandparents are so proud of their success. Lovely and thoughtful gifts and from the heart.

Shelly said...

June, so very sweet and wonderful. Very heartwarming June!
Have a great day,
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

June, what a darling picture of your girls enjoying their last day of school! So glad you shared it with us and kudos to those amazing Teachers...they truly are the best and I am sure they loved every minute they had with your girls!
Your water bottle tags are awesome-super sweet idea! TFS!
Happy Wednesday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rose said...

awe your sweet girls are getting so big!!! bet the teachers loved these gifts :)

Natasha said...

What a great and thoughtful gift.

Unknown said...

Awww. What a sweet post. I am sure your teachers love the gifts you made them. Your girls are beautiful.

Hugs~

Leslie Hanna said...

Man, your girls are so grown up! Such sweet photos!

Missy said...

Super tags June I'm sure they were much appreciated!!

MS said...

so sweet and creative! your girls are adorable!

Julie M said...

I love to see what you make for teachers each year, June (hoping for inspiration for my boy's teacher!!). Can't believe how big Kathryn and Julia are getting. The educational system is completely different here so I'm just guessing is it middle school they move on to now?

Julie x