Tuesday, December 17, 2013

You are awesome.


  It is my turn up on the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog.  This week's challenge is "Ribbons or Bows (Paper or Fabric)".  All of my papers are from Carta Bella's "Winter Fun" collection.  I cut a 1/2" strip and placed it horizontally as my paper ribbon.  The decorative brads are Echo Park "This and That".  My sentiment stamp is Neat and Tangled "You + Me", the hexagons are Creative Memory punches, and the tiny hexagons are a Memory Box die.

  I hope you play along in our Ribbons or Bows challenge.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the hexagons and the colors!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

why, thank you! *YOU* are awesome too, missus!!! (& so is this gorgeous card!) :) :) :)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, I love the color combo and hexagon pattern: So cute June!
Sherrie K

Crazie Kat said...

How charming are the hexagons with the layout--inspirational!

~amy~ said...

Your card is awesome...love the hexies)