Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SOS Don't Crimp My Style challenge

The SOS (Shopping Our Stash) challenge this week is to use your paper crimper.  This really appeals to me because I feel energized when I use old stash.  For this challenge I dusted off my crimper, my SU lattice-trellis die, and these pink primas to make this card.  

And I used some new stash too:  a sentiment from my SRM "Thank You" sentiments sticker page.

My card is a CASE of a CASE.  My original card is in this November 2010 post :)

Thank you, SOS, for another terrific challenge.

Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

Migdalia said...

A very Pretty card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I really love how the crimped layer pops against the fabulous embossing behind it :)

Have a fabulous and crafty day!
Amber
Staying Crafty
Stampin On Stuff

Shelly said...

SO pretty in pink...Love me some pink :) Aaaaah, the paper crimper. I love this tool, why don't I use it more? Terrific June! Thanks for the inspiration!
Shelly

Windy Hills said...

The crimping adds a wonderful dimension to the card. Great job!

Tracy said...

its such a pretty card June - i love that big & bold embellishment! And crimper - love my crimper - I just dont always remember to bring it out

Diane said...

Nice colors!

Donna said...

Such a pretty card! Feels good to use up that stash of stuff doesn't it?? Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Don't Crimp My Style" challenge!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, June!! I love the design with the flowers!! The embossing is fabulous!! Gosh, I don't even know where my crimper is...buried somewhere in my mess of a craft room ;)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

lauren bergold said...

what a beeeeeeeeautiful card! such a great combination of old & new... stash & techniques... plus it's just downright PRETTY and would be perfect for just about anything! love it, june! <3