Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy Trails Teacher Gifts

 Last week my twin girls started 8th grade.  There are more teachers, teacher assistants, and other personnel than in elementary school.  I've given a few bags away to the bus drivers and the bus driver assistants, but here is what I will take to school today:
I made 27 in all.  I did make an extra in case I forgot someone!

When I was teaching I had so many parents who were wonderfully supportive and thoughtful, and it is my turn to pay it forward for my children's teachers.

I used up these fun K&Co. 3D leaf/tree stickers that I purchased years ago.  I just had to have them, but I don't think I ever used them.  And there were exactly 27, so they were meant to be on this project to hide one of the staples.  My Cricut Campin' Critters die covers the other staple (cut at 3.25").  I used snack-size Ziploc baggies.  I also used up some really old stash of Sharon Ann papers (from Michaels) for the toppers (cut @6.5"x5").

Now to plan for the Halloween gifts...any ideas?

Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Ugh. I'm so glad my kids are grown. I don't think I could keep up with teachers gifts.

Way to use up your stash, though! :)

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! that's a lot of treats & teachers! LOL I know they will appreciate it and they are all so cute! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Anonymous said...

For Halloween, you can give hand sanitizer with cute a cute germ theme. Always appreciated!

Evelyn

Warm n Wonderful said...

Wow, here in Canada we are very careful about allergies, especially nuts. I'd never consider giving anything with nuts, however I could substitute with some other candy.

Warm n Wonderful said...

Wow, here in Canada we are very careful about allergies, especially nuts. I'd never consider giving anything with nuts, however I could substitute with some other candy.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treats!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are awesome! LOVING the squirrels!!!!!!!

Windy Hills said...

Looks delicious with an adorable presentation.

lauren bergold said...

HA! what are the odds of having EXACTLY 27!!! proof of the total awesomeness of this idea! plus... YUMMMMMMMMMM!!! ♥

Julie M said...

Hi June - I've been away from blogging for some time, but back "in the saddle" now and great to see you're still blogging and crafting! I always love the teacher gifts you make, and these bags are so cute - lovely Autumn feel. By the way, I can't believe your girls are in 8th Grade, where does the time go?!

Julie x