Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Stick With Us (sticker challenge)

I am playing along with the Jingle Belles sticker challenge.  I used Simon Says Stamp rectangle stitched dies to cutely base red rectangle and the two smaller red patterned rectangles.  All of the papers and the ornament sticker are from the BasicGrey "Figgy Pudding" 12x12 collection.  I used last week's Paper Play sketch #32 to help me design the card.  Lastly I added a Creative Imaginations rub-on sentiment on the sticker.

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful papers make such a wonderful card. Well done!

SmilynStef said...

Those are still some of my all time favorite holiday papers ... thanks so much for getting *stick*y with us at jingle belles.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

i love old skool basic grey generally, and this card in particular! what a fun use of all those elements! thanks for "sticking with us" at JINGLE BELLES! <3 <3 <3

Windy Hills said...

Fun card! You can never be too early for Christmas.

Julie M said...

Oh how I miss those beautiful Basic Grey Christmas collections, June - I think Figgy Pudding was my favourite. Lovely lovely card.

Julie x

Scrapper69 said...

Pretty Holiday card!

Theresa